We hear you, mom. School has been out for only one week and you’ve already sprouted a few more grays. The Play-Doh is already dried up, the kiddos already watching too much TV, and you accidentally let your 3 year old get a little sunburned at the pool. (Darn you, organic sunscreen!) Time to sign your troops up for a class at NEST. Or better yet, try to win a free class for you and a mom friend!
We’re kicking off summer classes at NEST with a contest! Tag a friend in a comment on our Facebook or Instagram posts Monday, June 26th thru Friday, June 30th and we’ll randomly choose 1 winner (and their friend) to win a free class at Nest. Winners can choose from the list of classes below, all subject to availability:
- Monday at 3:45pm- Reader’s Theatre, ages 4-7 years
- Tuesday at 3:45pm- GymNEST, ages 3-6 years
- Wednesday at 10:30am- Crawling Caterpillars, ages 8-12 months
- Thursday at 3:45pm- Big Kid Indoor Sports, ages 3.5-6 years
- Friday at 10:30am- Baby Jamboree, ages 6-12 months
- Saturday at 9:30am- Jr Summer Jam, ages 6-22 months
- Saturday at 10:30am- Summer Jam, ages 23 months-5 years
- Saturday at 11:30am- GymNEST, ages 3-6 years
(Full class descriptions for the above classes can be found here.)
*Winners may choose their class from a list of classes provided by the NEST team, as classes are subject to availability. The free class must meet the child’s age range(i.e. potty trained for certain classes) and schedule. Free class is not retroactive and current enrollees will not be given refunds. No cash value or exchanges.
Here’s a little more on classes at Nest!
Nest has tons of opportunities for fun (and learning!) for children, ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Let your child develop a healthy love of discovery with classes designed to engage and intrigue, to be fun and exciting, and offer lots of opportunity for socialization and making new friends. We call it The Power Of Play.
Click here to view our complete class schedule.